The City of Kirtland
The City of Kirtland is located in Lake County in the northeast section of Ohio, approximately 22 miles east of the city of Cleveland, and about 5 miles inland from Lake Erie. First a township, Kirtland achieved village status in 1970 and was incorporated into a city in 1971. The City, with a population of about 7,000, is about 17 square miles and consists predominately of residential homes.
- Kirtland City Hall: 440-256-3332
- Kirtland Local School District: 440-256-3360
- Kirtland Library: 440-256-7323
- Kirtland Police (non-emergency): 440-974-9090
- Kirtland Recreation Department: 440-256-4711
- Transportation: Laketran 440-942-1300