Willoughby Western Lake County Student Scholarship Program
The Willoughby Western Lake County Chamber of Commerce is proud to award up to $6,000 in student scholarships three times a year, up to $1,500 per student annually.
The Scholarship requirements are:
- Students must be a graduating high school or undergraduate student
- Students must be a resident of, or attending a college or trade school in Lake County Ohio
- Students with good academic standing are eligible to reapply annually
Applications must be submitted 45 days prior to the start of the term and in no case later than:
- November 15th for the Spring term
- April 15th for the Summer term
- July 15th for the Fall term
It is an easy and quick process to apply! We are proud of this initiative and are happy to help students in Lake County achieve their academic goals!