Over 550 member businesses of the Willoughby Western Lake County Chamber of Commerce welcome you!
The Chamber provides opportunities for businesses to expand their footprint in Lake County.
• Network and grow your business at luncheon meetings, after work events, or in the morning at our coffee events.
The Chamber advocates for you, small businesses on on the local, state and federal level.
• Attend seminars and educational programs that focus on the challenges of business owners.
• Sign up for our phone app which lists all Chamber members, their phone numbers and addresses and has a map to guide customers to your business.
• Advertise at the Willoughby Artsfest that over 10,000 visitors attend.
• Promote your business at the Home & Lifestyle Expo held at the Great Lakes Mall.
• Promote manufacturing careers to jr high and high school students at the Lake County Think Manufacturing Student Expo.
• Host a grand opening or ribbon cutting event.
• Advertise in the Chamber newsletter.
• Let the Chamber help you market your business.
The Chamber serves businesses in the communities of Eastlake, Kirtland, Wickliffe , Willoughby, Willoughby Hills , Willowick and the villages of Lakeline and Timberlake. These communities are located in Western Lake County, approximately 20 miles east of Cleveland, Ohio. Some of the communities are found along Lake Erie’s shore. The cities of Willoughby, Eastlake and Wickliffe have blended business, industry and residential areas while Lakeline, Timberlake and Willowick are primarily residential.
The Chamber is governed by a Board of Directors and is made up of local business leaders.
The Chamber staff oversees the day-to-day operations to promote and support local businesses.
Committees. There are many ways to get involved in the Chamber including serving on a committee.